In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website www.prisbat.com owned by PRIS & BATTY FILMS SL, with registered office at C / ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ VILLA, Nº8 ATICO (28002 MADRID) MADRID, with N.I.F. B86849932, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, in Volume 31727, Folio 80, Section 8, Page 570848, hereinafter, the HOLDER.
You can contact the Owner by any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
By means of this document, we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the Owner’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with said sites and applications (hereinafter also the site or the websites and mobile apps).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner, implies that the interested party acquires the condition of “user” and with that condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. We recommend:
(i) That you visit them every time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
(ii) Have you print or store a copy on your system.
Use of the portal
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the User will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them in order to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Holder, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
The Holder reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Industrial intellectual property
The Owner is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the Owner does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the User’s objectives.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the User or third parties. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
The Owner reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many content and services that are provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that https://www.prisbat.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
The Holder will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website directs its services to users over 14 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the Holder is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that is established in this same clause.
Security measures – SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) certificate for his website. An SSL certificate allows you to protect all the personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data introduced for the subscription of news bulletins or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revision: May 24, 2021