About this Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy to understand what cookies are, how we use them, the types of cookies we use i.e, the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used and how to control the cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish two types:
- Own cookies:those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or managed domain by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies:those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information that is collected through these is managed by a third party, can not be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as: controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general predefined character characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which to access the service, the regional configuration from which to access to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of theusers of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies isused in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of profilesnavigation of the users of the sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on users behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used in www.prisbat.com
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their typology and function:
Third party cookies
- Social media: Each social media uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
- _icl_current_language (user, 1 month).
Developer: Multilingual Plugin WPML
Purpose: This cookie stores the redirected language.
- viewed_cookie_policy (session, 1 year).
Developer: GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin of Web Toffee
Purpose: This cookie allows the cookie law info bar to work.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary (user, 1 year)
Developer: Plugin GDPR Cookie Consent de WebToffee
Purpose: It’s used for the acceptance of non necessary cookies.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary (user, session)
Developer: Plugin GDPR Cookie Consent de WebToffee
Purpose: It’s used for the acceptance of necessary cookies.
- PHPSESSID (session, session).
Purpose: Thiscookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialized state data.
- of_current_opt (session, one week).
Purpose: WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to remember whether your web browser is set to allow or to reject cookies.
- wordpress_test_cookie (sesión, sesión).
- Developer: WordPress
Purpose: WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow or to reject cookies.
- rs6_overview_pagination (session, 2 years).
Purpose: It allows tu customizate the user interface.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.prisbat.com
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the «Cookies Policy» tab on your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. This articles will be helpfull:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-za/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies